- Delivery & Returns
The Light and Motion Sola Video 2500 SF is a powerful and versatile video light that can also be used as a dive light or photo light and emits up to 2500 lumen with spot and flood LED configurations.
The CREE LEDs produce an even clean white light over a 60° wide-angle or a tight 12° spotlight. The different beam angles and also the lumen strength are controlled via a magnetic slider switch on the top of the housing. The slider also features an integrated locking mechanism to prevent accidental operation.
The LED head is made from aluminium which acts as heat sync in water, dissipating the huge amounts of heat that the light produces. It also has an auto heat-sensing shut off to prevent damage should the video be operated for too long out of the water where the cooling effect is reduced.
A colour coded battery level indicator lets you know how much power you have left and when it's time to recharge.
Lumen output levels - 60°/12°:
- High - 2500 / 1200
- Med - 1250 / 600
- Low - 625 / 300
Battery burn time:
- High - 50 mins
- Med - 100 mins
- Low - 200 mins
- 2500 lumen flood output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- A powerful LED array using the best CREE LEDs and enhanced firmware
- Coloured Status LED for battery and mode indication for easy power management
- Multiple imaging mounts available, including standard 1" photo ball, 3/4" Locline, and YS mount
- Compatible with Hand Mount, Pistol Grip, and T-Handle accessories for use as a dive light
- Travel Lockout mode and compact size make this the perfect light for the travelling diver
- Aluminium heat sink allows light to run efficiently in any water temperature, and for several minutes in air
- Fast Charge system fully recharges the Li-ion battery 1 hr 45 min
- Low battery warning and auto heat-sensing shut-off to prevent damage
- Three power levels in each beam, plus SOS mode, make it easy to select the exact amount and type of light needed to get the shot.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.