Atomic Z2 Dive Regulator Package
- Delivery & Returns
Introducing the Atomic Z2 Regulator Set. If you’re a scuba diver looking for the perfect lightweight regulator set, look no further. This compact and technologically advanced regulator is here to make your underwater adventures easier than ever before.
The large, balanced flow-through piston design of the Atomic Z2 Regulator Set gives you maximum stability at low tank pressures, while the exclusive high-pressure piston seal system is self-lubricating for low friction and low maintenance – making it ideal for long-term use. Plus, with its environmental seal kit, your regulator set will even resist freeze protection in lower temperatures! And it's nitrox EAN-ready right out of the box.
For years of use, you can depend on Atomic Z2 Regulator Set since its first stage is CNC machined from solid bar material, which maintains perfect alignment of the piston and seat – eliminating any issues from springing up over time. And with two high-pressure and seven low-pressure ports on the fixed cap - you'll have plenty of options for customization as well!
Not only does this Atomic Z2 Regulator Set guarantee reliable diving performance - but it also extends assurance with its Limited Lifetime Warranty. You can now benefit from 2 years or 300 dives service intervals. So don’t wait another minute – grab an Atomic Z2 Regulator Set now and take your scuba dives to depths unknown today!...
- All sets include dedicated low and high-pressure hoses
- 2 high-pressure and seven low-pressure ports for maximum customisation
- Large, balanced flow-through piston design for stable intermediate pressures and high performance at low tank pressures.
- The exclusive high-pressure piston seal system is self-lubricating for low friction and low maintenance.
- Both DIN and INT sealed 1st stage for freeze protection at low temperatures.
- Nitrox EAN ready to 40% O2 from the factory with no internal modifications needed.
- CNC machined from solid bar material; the body maintains perfect alignment of the piston and seat to eliminate creeping intermediate pressure problems.
- Two high-pressure and seven low-pressure ports on the fixed cap.
- All Atomic first and second stages are Made in the USA with Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Service intervals of 2 years or 300 dives - whichever come first.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.