Aqualung Micromask Dive Mask brings the twin-window lens closer to the eye than ever before. This not only allows the mask to have an outstandingly wide peripheral view but an extremely low internal volume.
The low profile of the Micromask makes it popular amongst the free diving community and any diver who wishes to minimise in-water drag. The low volume also makes it effortless to clear.
How to Pre-treat a Dive Mask Video
- Patented design places lenses in the ocular orbit for vastly improved field-of-view
- Ultra low internal volume makes clearing fast and nearly effortless. It also reduces the upward pull caused by the buoyancy of a larger air space
- Compact shape reduces in-water drag and improves stability, especially when diving in a strong current.
- Cardanic Joint Buckles rotate both up-and-down and in-and-out for a customized and pinch-free fit
- Counterposed push button activation makes strap adjustments fast and holds the strap securely in place once set. The system is also easy to use when wearing gloves
- Wide headpiece on silicone strap conforms to the user’s head to ensure a comfortable, secure fit
- High-grade silicone material allows the facial skirt to flex and naturally mold around facial contours for a leak-free seal
- Shatterproof, tempered glass lenses suitable for diving and snorkeling meet ANSI standards