- Delivery & Returns
The Aqua Lung Micromask Dive Mask brings the twin-window lens closer to the eye than ever before. This not only allows the mask to have an outstandingly wide peripheral view but an extremely low internal volume.
The low profile of the Micromask makes it popular amongst the free diving community and any diver who wishes to minimise in-water drag. The low volume also makes it effortless to clear.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Patented design places lenses in the ocular orbit for vastly improved field-of-view
- Ultra low internal volume makes clearing fast and nearly effortless. It also reduces the upward pull caused by the buoyancy of a larger air space
- Compact shape reduces in-water drag and improves stability, especially when diving in a strong current.
- Cardanic Joint Buckles rotate both up-and-down and in-and-out for a customized and pinch-free fit
- Counter posed push button activation makes strap adjustments fast and holds the strap securely in place once set. The system is also easy to use when wearing gloves
- Wide headpiece on silicone strap conforms to the users head to ensure a comfortable, secure fit
- High-grade silicone material allows the facial skirt to flex and naturally mould around facial contours for a leak-free seal
- Shatter-proof, tempered glass lenses suitable for diving and snorkelling meet ANSI standards
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £30.
Standard UK delivery is from £3.50 for orders under £30 and sent using Royal Mail untracked First Class delivery. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is from £6.50.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.