- Delivery & Returns
The Aqualung Horizon DS Mask is a twin, mirrored lens mask that blocks harmful HEV light. Their teardrop design will provide a great field of vision in scuba diving, snorkelling or spearfishing.
The idea is that, just like a ski mask, you choose the lens type that most suits your diving style:
The Plus HD lens is useful for low light or overcast conditions (like the UK) and helps with definition and clarity under the water. The Blue HD lens is great for bright, sunny conditions and also puts warmer colours back in under the water.
If you are a technical diver the Aqualung Horizon DS mask maybe for you - it offers a low profile when worn or while tucked away in your accessory pocket thanks to the modern buckle-to-skirt design. Moreover, the buckle system can be operated even in thick drysuit gloves.
The Aqualung Horizon DS Mask comes in a useful zipper EVA box and is also shipped without any plastic packaging, it also comes with a 3D silicone comfortable silicon strap and offered in two lens colours - Blue and Purple.
- Twin lens mask with a teardrop shape.
- Low Profile makes it easy to clear.
- Choice of Plus or Blue mirrored HD lenses that block HEV light.
- Anti-fog coating to aid for crystal clear viewing.
- Buckle to skirt so you can fold the mask flat for storage in BCD or suit pocket.
- Counter-post push button activation make strap adjustment easy when using wearing gloves.
- 3D mask strap to perfectly and comfortably fit the diver's head and keep the strap securely in place.
- Comes in a zippered EVA case for keeping it secure and in great condition post dive or during storage.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.