- Delivery & Returns
The Apeks WTX D40T Twin Cylinder Wing features a new oval shape buoyancy cell made from a durable 1000D Armorshield Cordura that offers perfect trim, regardless of your position in the water.
The doughnut shape of the wing allows air to travel freely around the bladder for a much more stable and streamlined position in the water. Manufactured from the highest quality materials throughout, an external 1000D Armorshield Cordura shell covers the bladder to protect it from abrasions and cuts.
Dumping air is quick and easy, without breaking trim, thanks to an optimally placed high-profile dump valve.
- 40lb doughnut shaped wing made from 1000D Armorshield Cordura.
- New oval shape wing design distributes the buoyancy more evenly around the profile of the wing.
- Curved sides prevent air migration ensuring maximum stability in the water.
- High profile dump valve placed in the optimum position allows air to be dumped quickly and easily without breaking trim.
- Foldable centre section allows for easy packability for travelling.
- 2 large drain grommets and centre position mesh drain panel.
- Embroidered branding.
- Inner air cell: 22mil (.022) thick black urethane
- Zipper: Heavy duty YKK #10 plastic zip and slide
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
ROYAL MAIL STRIKES - Employees of RM who collect, sort and deliver parcels and letters take national strike action on Thursday 24, Friday 25 and Wednesday 30 November and Thursday 1 December 2022. Please note deliveries will be affected.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.