- Delivery & Returns
The Aqualung Xscape is a 4/3mm wetsuit designed for snorkelling, freediving or any other ocean related sport in warmer waters (20 and 28°C.). What is different about the Xscape wetsuit is that it is made from Yulex rather than traditional neoprene.
Yulex is a composite material made from a natural rubber laminated with water-based glue and a fabric made from recycled plastic bottles. Neoprene, on the other hand, is a synthetic material that has a greater impact on the environment to make.
The suit offers excellent levels of stretch as well as abrasion resistance thanks to the recycled plastic inner and outer layers. The chest panel has an additional inner fleece layer to provide additional warmth over your core.
The Xscape has a full length back zip with a double flap to help prevent water flushing through the zip as well as silicone seals on the wrists and ankles.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Yulex®, eco-friendly & neoprene-free composite material - 85% natural rubber & 15% polymer foam. Laminated with solvent-free Aqua-ë±TM glue
- XFlexTM polyester fabric made of recycled plastic bottles - Outer and inner layers are made of a 4-way super-stretch, abrasion-resistant tight-weave fabric
- ThermoShieldTM chest panel - Inner fleece layer to bring additional warmth on the chest while being quick drying
- SupratexTM kneepads - High abrasion resistance combined with excellent flexibility
- Manufactured using double-glued, double-thread stitched seams. All the seams inside the suit are sealed to stop them from bursting, making them long-lasting and unbelievably comfortable.
- Ergonomic cut for improved comfort; neck collar, arms and legs are preformed for greater freedom of movement
- Back zipper made with a double flap and silicone seals at the wrists and ankles to stop cold water from getting in and keep you warmer
- Plastic-free packaging and hangtags made from recycled cardboard
- Reusable mesh bag included for transporting your wetsuit after diving or for collecting waste
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.