- Delivery & Returns
Designed in collaboration with leading pro Ironman swimmer Josh Amberger, the Venator X-Swim goggles are perfect for training and racing in the pool or open water. With 100% UVA/UVB protection, they fit a variety of face shapes and sizes. HORIZON wide-angle, curved lenses help you to carefully navigate your direction and spot other swimmers. Polarised mirror, photochromatic or tinted lens options give you a goggle you can rely on regardless of weather, water or indoor/outdoor conditions.
Train and race in the open water or the pool, the Venator-X excels equally in both. A flexible build optimises their fit for a variety of face shapes and sizes, ensuring comfort and distraction-free performance. Available with polarised mirror, photo-chromatic or tinted lenses, the Venator-X is the goggle you can rely on regardless of weather or water conditions.
- A variety of lens options available depending on the conditions.
- Polarised Mirror lenses reduce the suns glare from the water.
- Photo-chromatic lenses automatically darken in brighter conditions and remain clear in low light conditions.
- Tinted lenses reduce the brightness of indoor pool lights.
- Super soft silicone gaskets minimise pressure around the eyes to keep you comfortable throughout even your longest swims.
- LUCID lenses with Anti-Fog coating provides crystal clear vision preventing the need for mid-swim demisting.
- HORIZON wide-angle, curved lenses offer superior vision allowing you to carefully navigate your direction and spot any other swimmers.
- Double strap with dimpled grips and easily adjustable sizing.
- 100% UVA/UVB protection.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.