- Delivery & Returns
Store your kit whilst you swim AND be visible in open water with the Swim and Safety Buoy and Dry Bag. It can comfortably support the weight of an adult and its 28-litre capacity provides space for your clothes, towel, flip-flops etc. The PVC coated Nylon waterproof outer material is available in high vis orange, and it has an adjustable dual belt design which attaches around the waist. The leash tows the buoy behind you for an unrestricted stroke. Dual air chambers are to be inflated once the bag is filled with training gear.
- High visibility
- Keeps kit safe and dry
- Heavy-duty PVC coated Nylon waterproof outer material
- Low drag when on the water
- Dry bag keeps contents dry
- Dual air chambers inflate around contents
- Can be used empty as a tow float
- Adjustable strap
- Tows behind you for an unrestricted stroke
- Strong and durable material
- This brightly coloured inflatable dry bag is ideal for storing your kit whilst you swim and to use as an inflatable buoy for increased visibility in open water. Once inflated it can comfortably support the weight of an adult.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING YOUR ZONE3 DRY BAG:
- Make sure the bag is fully deflated before use
- Fill the bag with your desired kit
- Roll over the top until you reach the 'Foldable Area'
- Fold over and clip together the two ends at the top
- Inflate using the mouthpiece on each side
- Attach the leash to the clip at the top of the bag, threading it through itself
- Finally, attach the waistband.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
ROYAL MAIL STRIKES - Employees of RM who collect, sort and deliver parcels and letters take national strike action on Thursday 24, Friday 25 and Wednesday 30 November and Thursday 1 December 2022. Please note deliveries will be affected.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.