- Delivery & Returns
10% from every sale of the Kid’s Adventure Wetsuit is donated to a Children's Triathlon foundation which encourages more children to become active through triathlon. Specifically for the under 16s, this laser cut wetsuit is designed with many of the features used in the adult collection. With energy efficient swimming in mind, there are super stretch arm panels and a Speedflo coating that reduces drag. The Kids Adventure Open Water Swimming Wetsuit is made from a brightly-coloured fabric designed for durability.
- Super stretch 2mm shoulder and arm panels for comfortable and energy efficient swimming.
- Speedflo coating to reduce drag through the water and increase durability.
- Zone3's trademark Silicone coated 'Pro-Speed Cuffs' on the arm and legs cuffs to help increase speed of removal. The suit is designed to go on easy and come off easy.
- Bright-coloured arm and leg cuffs for improved visibility in the water.
- 3mm front body and leg panels rather than the traditional 4-5mm adult suits as children have a better natural buoyancy than adults.
- New laser cut, low and comfortable neckline.
- Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for increased flexibility and comfort.
- High quality YKK downwards zipper making the suit easy to take on and off
- Fabric designed to be more durable than a high-end wetsuit, so the suit can last a number of seasons or be passed on to somebody younger once it's been grown out of.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.