- Delivery & Returns
The Yamaha Explorer is their entry-level Underwater Scooter designed for younger divers and snorkelers that want to effortlessly explore the shallow waters at speeds of up to 2.5 mph and a maximum depth of 10m.
The rechargeable battery will keep you going for up to an hour at normal speeds before needing a charge, more than enough time to cruise about a coral reef. The Yamaha Explorer has been designed to be as safe as possible with a positively buoyant housing (in saltwater), a fully caged propeller to prevent accidental injury and auto shut off spring-loaded and mechanical locking triggers that will stop the motor if the triggers are released and also prevent unintended use.
- Run up to 1 hour with regular use
- Speed up to 2.5 mph / 4 km/h
- Rated to 30 ft / 10 m
- Fully waterproof construction
- Extremely compact design, safety features including safety grille, an auto shut-off and dual trigger operation.
- Positive buoyancy (The Seascooter is designed for use in saltwater. It will have less buoyancy in freshwater, and may slowly sink in freshwater.)
- Weight just 11.5 lbs / 5.2 kg including battery
- Product size: 11.77" x 11.10" x 20.5" / 299 x 282 x 520 (mm)
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.