This stylish Shorty is a spin-off from the W30 Full suit. Same type of stretchy material and with flat locked seams to achieve as little restrictions as possible to enhance the move ability for the active water sport user.
Sometimes here at Waterproof we hear through the grape vine that our suits are too warm and too excessively well constructed. Well- if that is a criticism- we at Waterproof can live with it. To combat the fact that our standard suits are too warm - we have come up with a clever solution. We recommend that you buy a thinner suit - preferably the new W30 Sport Series from Waterproof.
Disclaimer: Waterproof confesses that the new Sport Series unfortunately suffers from the same disease as our standard collection - it looks smart and it is well constructed - the fit is excellent and it is probably too warm and comfortable as well. Unfortunately we just cannot help but produce our suits this way.
- 100% MICROCELL CR NEOPRENE -More expensive but in fact the only neoprene that works for diving.
- A SEAT THAT GRIPS -Polyurethane embossing in the back provides a non-slip grip and integrated abrasion protection.
- BONDED HIGH QUALITY NYLON THREAD
- GENDER SPECIFIC STYLING -Provides comfortable lift and support for female divers.
- HI QUALITY ZIPPER -PK zipper with stainless steel slider. Provide consistent ease of operation and hard-core durability.
- MOULDED VELCRO TAB -A moulded TPU Velcro tabs with Japanese Velcro Plush for maximum hold and good looks.
- REINFORCED SHOULDERS -Critical area abrasion and antislip protection.
Waterproof W30 Wetsuit -Product Sheet
The Waterproof W30 size range is extensive so please check the size chart below for your most appropriate size. Please contact us if you require assistance with choosing the best size.
Waterproof W30 Wetsuit Size Chart
Alternatively you can try out the Waterproof sizing simulator
Waterproof W30 Wetsuit -Sizing Simulator