- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
The ladies version of the Waterproof W3 3.5mm wetsuit has been subtly styled for a more feminine look but the cut of the suit is very much tailored specifically for women. The W3 was designed to mark the 25th anniversary of Waterproof andand includes many of thefeatures and technologies found in some of Waterproof's thicker suits.
The W3 is a seriously comfortable and well fitting suit with close attention being paid to panel shape for a sculped suit rather than something that is forced to fit. The suit is made from 100% microcell CR neoprene which may be more expensive but results in better insulation and durability.
As with all Waterproof wetsuit the W3 is loaded with features that make the suit not only look good but work really well too. Starting at the top there is a comfort zip at the neck to make the suit more comfortable when moving around on the surface pre and post dive, reinforced and antislip shoulder details help to keep BCD straps in place,flex panels on the elbows and knees provide better freedom of movement, an anti-abrasion and anti-slip finish on the seat helps stop you sliding on wet seats, polyurethane reinforced knee pads provide extra protection in this high wear area, zipped wrist and ankles with double seals help prevent flush and a high quality YKK rear zip provides smooth and easy movement.
The W3 is a top quality wetsuit for those that want the best. Do you need all those features? No. Do you want all those features? Too right you do!
We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- 100% MICROCELL CR NEOPRENE - More expensive but in fact the only neoprene that really works for diving. Excellent durability and insulation far better than other Neoprene qualities, like SBR, SCR etc.
- 3D SCULPTED SUIT - With pre-bent arms and legs for maximum anatomical fit.
- A SEAT THAT GRIPS - Polyurethane embossing in the back provides a non-slip grip and integrated abrasion protection.
- ARM ANTISLIP
- BONDED HIGH QUALITY NYLON THREAD
- COMFORT ZIPPER - Full gusset "comfort zipper" to relieve stress on the surface.
- DOUBLE SEALS - Generous double seals with zippers at arms and legs. YKK #10 Vislon zipper features a TA slider.
- FORM MOULDED HOOK AND LOOP TABS - Quality is in all the details. New moulded TPU teeth sticks only to the assigned loop part.
- GENDER SPECIFIC STYLING - Provides comfortable lift and support for divers.
- PU KNEEPADS - Polyurethane reinforced knee and chin guards.
- REINFORCED SHOULDERS - Critical area abrasion and antislip protection.
- WAVE FLEX PANELS - In hollow of arms and legs provides an easier movement.
- YKK Zipper - Hi quality back zipper with YKK KA Bronze slider. Provide consistent ease of operation and hard-core durability.
Use this size guide to find the best fit for your new Waterproof Wetsuit. Remember, this is a guide only so we advise you to check for a proper fit before using your new wetsuit for the first time. Please contact us if you have any questions or require further assistance with sizing.
Please note that not all sizes are available in all suits.
|Height||165 - 171||167 - 173||169 - 175||171 - 177||173-179||175 - 181||177 - 183||179 - 185||181 - 187||183 - 189|
|Neck to Crotch||78||79||80||81||82||83||84||85||86||87|
|Neck to Wrist||71||72||73||74||75||76||77||78||79||80|
|Crotch to Ankle||69||70||71||72||73||74||75||76||77||78|
|Height||157 - 163||159 - 165||161 - 167||163 - 169||165 - 171||167 - 173||169 - 175||171 - 177||173 - 179||175 - 181|
|Neck to Crotch||70||71||73||74||75||76||77||78||79||80|
|Neck to Wrist||68||69||70||71||72||73||74||75||76||77|
|Crotch to Ankle||66||67||68||69||70||71||72||73||74||75|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £30.
Standard UK delivery is from £3.50 for orders under £30 and sent using Royal Mail untracked First Class delivery. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is from £6.50.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.