The Suunto Cobra is a console mounted dive computer with air integration via a hose, a large easy to read LCD segment display and supports nitrox gas mixtures up to 50% oxygen.
The Cobra is a truly tried and tested computer and will have easily clocked up hundreds of thousands of dives and hours by divers around the world. The large display is clear and easy to read, provides all the vital dive information you will need including full decompression stop data as well as cylinder pressure and air time remaining as well as having a nitrogen loading bar on one side and an ascent rate indicator on the other.
The three buttons fitted to the front of the Cobra make navigating through the menu system simple and efficient. The console housing has been designed to overlap the three buttons to both help protect the buttons and also to provide a larger surface to push when diving with thicker gloves.
The housing itself is designed to work with the CB console range and the instruments that fit within them, allowing you to expand upon the base model by adding a SK-8 compass end module or even an analogue depth gauge. The computer is also compatible with the Suunto Quick Disconnect which willl allow you to quickly and safely remove the console from the hose.
The Cobra is also compatible with Suunto Dive Manager via the optional Suunto USB Interface Cable. Suunto DM allows you to download your dive profile data to your PC or Mac for both online and offline storage.
What's in the box:
- Suunto Cobra with high pressure hose
- Dive manuals on DVD
- Quick Guide
- Dive legal leaflet with warranty information
- Air integrated for tank pressure information
- High-definition electroluminescent illumination
- Air, Nitrox, and Gauge modes for a range of dive situations
- Continuous decompression with the Suunto RGBM algorithm
- 36 hour logbook memory
- Optional sample rates (10, 30 and 60 seconds)
- Built-in dive simulator and dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your computer using
- Suunto DM5 software
- Algorithm: Bruce R. Wienke, BS, MS and PhD, Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM)
- Oxygen Partial Pressures from 1.2 to 1.6 bar
- Maximum Depth Display: 150m
- 72.6 x 56.6 x 39.5mm
- 2.86 x 2.23 x 1.56"
- 210g / 7.41oz