- Delivery & Returns
The Stahlsac Steel 22" Carry On Bag has been designed to meet airline dimension requirements for carry-on luggage, allowing you to pack your kit for short trips without the need to check in your dive bag. The bag is fitted with a heavy-duty grab handle on the top and the side and features a telescopic handle and wheel for convenient movement through airports.
The Steel 22" features a water-resistant bottom compartment that allows the wet and dry kit to be separated without fear of water seeping through to your dry gear. The wet compartment has been designed to be breathable to enable your kit to vent and avoid it becoming stale.
The bag has a zip that runs around the outside with the bag unfolding to present both the dry and wet compartments, each with their own easy access via zips. There are also two small zipped pockets on the front of the bag and external compression straps to help keep it as compact as possible.
- Built to airline size and weight requirements
- Waterproof bottom compartment for wet or dirty items
- The heavy-duty rail along the bottom and reinforcements with abrasion-resistant material on corners for travel toughness
- Low-Profile frame system reduces height for easy storage
- Replaceable frame components and wheels
- Multi-purpose changing pad with anti-slip bottom
- Quick-Access front zippered pockets
- Sturdy, comfort grab handles for easy lifting and manoeuvring
- Add-a-Bag strap to easily attach secondary bags to roller
- Bright interior lining to find small items easily
- Water-resistant zippers with a sturdy pull for protection from the elements
- Ergonomic compression straps on the outside for space-saving cinching
- Combination of 630D / 420D HD fabric with DWR finish for high water resistance
- Combination of Hypalon and Tarpaulin for reinforcement and abrasion resistance on stress points
- Dimensions: 21"H x 14"W x 9"D
- Capacity: 40L
- Weight: 3.7kg
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail First Class delivery. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of dispatch. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.99.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.