- Delivery & Returns
The Shearwater AI Transmitter is add official wireless air integration to compatible Shearwater dive computers including the NERD 2, Teric and Perdix AI.
The AI transmitter has a 1m wireless range and is depth rated up to 150m. It is powered by a user-replaceable 3V CR2 Lithium battery. Each transmitter has its own unique ID and multiple transmitters can be linked to compatible dive computers.
This transmitter is only available in yellow.
Please note that transmitter will only begin broadcasting pressure data once your regulators have been pressurised. To maximise the battery life transmitters will revert to an idle power saving state until cylinder pressure reactivates them. If you are pairing a transmitter for the first time this must be done on a pressurised system.
- Wireless Range: 3 ft (1 m)
- Depth Rating: 500 ft (150 m)
- Pressure Range: 0 to 4350 PSI (0 to 300 Bar)
- Pressure Resolution: 2 PSI (1 Bar)
- Operating Temperature: 22°F to 140°F (-6°C to 60°C)
- Size: 2.95" (L) x 1.38" (Diameter) | 75 mm (L) x 35 mm (Diameter)
- Weight: 0.26 lbs (116g)
- Packaged Size: 3.74" (L) x 2.56" (W) x 2.17" (H) | 95 mm (L) x 65 mm (W) x 55 mm (H)
- Packaged Weight: 0.40 lbs (180g)
- Battery Type: CR2 Lithium | User replaceable
- Battery Life: 300 dive hours at two 1-hour dives per day | Up to 5 years shelf life (Annual replacement recommended)
- Battery Warning Levels: Warning (yellow) < 2.75V | Critical (red) <2.50V
- Battery Cap 0-ring: Size AS568-016, Nitrile (Buna-N) A70
- High Pressure Fitting: 7/16" UNF
- High Pressure O-ring: Size AS568-012, Viton‰㢕ü� material
- Turn-on conditions: Pressure > 120 PSI (8 Bar) | Battery > 2.75 V
- Turn-off conditions: Pressure < 50 PSI (4 Bar) for 2 minutes
- Internal Over- Pressure Relief Valve: Yes
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.