- Delivery & Returns
The Sealife SportDiver Pro 2500 set brings together the fantastic SportDiver iPhone camera housing with the Sea Dragon 2500 video/photo light in one great package.
This is the perfect set-up for those who want to instantly get better results from their photos when using the housing.
The SportDiver housing works with all iPhones from 7 upwards and is simple to use featuring a dual alarm system that warns you if you have a leak which combined with the waterproof nature of many recent iPhone models makes it a safe bet to use with your phone! It also has a dedicated red filter for colour correction under the water.
If you need extra protection for the LCD display we offer a dedicated screen shield.
The set also includes the 2500 Lumen "Sea Dragon" Photo-Video Light for perfect underwater images and video and is comes with a grip and tray for smooth, steady imaging.
Sealife SportDiver Underwater Housing - Compatibility
The Sealife SportDiver Underwater Housing for iPhone is compatible with the following models: iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, Xr, Xs, Xs Max, 11, 11 Pro Max, SE (2nd Gen), 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max models.
Included in the package:
- Protective hard case
- Vacuum pressure pump
- Set of AAA batteries
- Moisture muncher
- Silicone grease lube
- Underwater correction filter
- O-ring removal tool
- Lanyard with a BCD clip
- Spare set of o-rings and
- Rubber grip tabs
- Depth rated to 40 meters so great for recreational divers
- Connects housing and iPhone via Bluetooth
- Multiple shooting options via a dedicated free App
- Compatibility with Sealife Sea Dragon Lighting and Sealife Flex Connect systems
- Long battery life up to 50h, powered by easily accessible AAA batteries
- Compatible with most current iPhones
Sea Dragon 2500
- Powerful 2500 lumen LED light using the latest COB LED array technology
- One button control for easy operation - one button to power light on/off and select brightness
- Three brightness levels: 100%, 50% and 25%
- Hidden emergency signal mode: 1-second blink interval and SOS Morse code
- 60 minute burn time at full power and constant brightness
- Depth rated to 200 feet/60 meters - Guaranteed
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grips and Flex Arms, handle, Y-S, ball joint, cold shoe and other accessories
- Quick-release button to detach light and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas
- 120° wide beam angle evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots
- Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability
- Removable 25W Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included
- Waterproof battery compartment - even if the O-ring seal fails, the battery compartment is isolated so water cannot reach the internal electronics
- Universal mounting screw fits SeaLife and other brands of underwater cameras w/ standard ¼-20 tripod mount
|Body Material||Anodised aluminium light head with a fibre-reinforced polycarbonate body|
|Light Source/Bulb Type||1 x Vero 18 COB LED array (COB - Chip On Board)|
|Brightness||2500 lumens (maintains 2500 lumens throughout burn time at full power)|
|Effective Range||4 ft/1.2 m (depends on camera model and visibility)|
|Brightness Levels||Full power (100%), half power (50%), and quarter power (25%)|
|Button Control||Long push (1 sec) to power light on/off; Short push cycles through 100% → 50% → 25% → 100% [repeat cycle]|
|Light Modes||Constant light or hidden emergency signal light (activated by long push of power button)|
|Colour Rendering Index*||90|
|Beam Angle||120 degrees|
|Battery||Lithium-ion 7.4V, 3400 mAh, 25Wh (included)|
|Battery Charge Time||170 minutes|
|Run Time||60 minutes at full power/120 minutes at half power/240 minutes at quarter power|
|Depth||Tested to 200 feet/60 meters|
4.8" x 2.2" x 3.8" (12.2cm x 5.6cm x 9.7cm), head only
|Weight||13.1 ounces (371 grams), head only|
|Bulb Life||35,000 hours|
|O-ring||Dual NBR o-rings (lube included)|
*CRI is a measure of a light source's ability to show object colours "realistically" or "naturally" compared to daylight, which has a CRI of 100 and represents the maximum value.
Avoid using this Sea Dragon light above water for prolonged periods of time
The light is designed for underwater use and water is needed to displace heat. The metal light head at full power will reach a temperature of about 140F (60C) degrees within a few minutes, which may cause burning if touched. A thermal sensor will automatically dim the light if internal temperatures reach 150F (65C) degrees. Immediately turn off the light if any parts of the light become hot to the touch.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout