- Delivery & Returns
The Sealife Sea Dragon Mini Fluoro Dive Light makes it easy to see the underwater world of fluorescence. The Mini Fluoro uses a CREE XT-E royal blue LED to emit a blue light combined with a finely tuned and proprietary dichroic filter that pinpoints the exact light wavelength to get the highest energy response from the underwater plant or creature for an amazing underwater light show.
The light functions are easy to use, with simple one handed operation and three Fluoro power levels. In order to be able to see the amazing colours using the blue light you'll need to use the yellow barrier mask filter that is included.
The dive light runs on two CR123 single use batteries (not included) or a single rechargeable 18650 lithium ion battery (not included). The single use batteries will power the light for 60 minutes at maximum output and the rechargeable battery will double that at 120 minutes.
- 7 watt/m¼ brightness at full power with a CREE XT-E Royal Blue LED
- One button control for easy operation - one button to power light on/off and cycle through three brightness levels
- Three brightness levels: 100%, 50% and 25%
- 120 minute burn time at full power and constant brightness
- Depth rated to 330 feet/100 metres
- 14° spot beam for long rand viewing (10.5° underwater)
- Colour battery indicator
- Safety pressure release valve relieves internal pressure build up caused by damaged battery
- Can be used with two CR123 lithium batteries delivering 60 minutes of burn time at full power or 120 minutes of burn time at half power (batteries sold separately)
- Available rechargeable 18650 3.6V 3400mAh Li-ion battery with up to 120 minutes burn time at full power
- Anodised aluminium head and rubber armoured polycarbonate body
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.