SeaLife Sea Dragon Mini 650 is a new, powerful handheld light for photo, video or dive.
The compact and ergonomic Sea Dragon Mini 650 Flood provides 650 lumens across a wide 120-degree beam that is ideal for brightening your photo or video subject, or illuminating a large area on your dive.
The light features single button operation and is powered by two CR123 batteries (included) or an optional rechargeable lithium ion battery (Tenergy 18650 2600mAh 3.7v) delivering up to 100 minutes of burn time at full power.
The Sea Dragon Mini 650 is small enough to fit comfortably in your hand, but can also easily be used for other applications.
With the included GoPro camera mount, cold shoe mount, SeaLife AquaPod mount, universal Y-S adapter and lanyard clip, you can add brightness to your dive in any situation.
In the box:
- Sea Dragon Mini 650 LED Photo/Video/Dive Flood Light
- Two CR123 batteries
- Y-S adapter
- Mounts for SeaLife AquaPod, cold shoe, and GoPro camera
- Safety lanyard with clip
- Two spare O-rings
- O-ring lube
- Powerful 650 lumen LEDdive light using latest CREE XM-L2 LED
- 120° ultra-wide beam anglefor photo/video or wide viewing area
- Includes Y-S mount and 3 mountsfor connecting light to GoPro, AquaPod or housing cold shoe
- One button operation- power on/off, adjust light power or enable emergency signal mode (1 blink per second)
- Easily adjust between three light modes – Full power (650 lumens), half power (325 lumens) or emergency signal
- Colour battery indicator
- Safety pressure release valve relieves internal pressure build up caused by damaged battery
- Depth tested to 330 feet/100 meters - Guaranteed
- Includes two CR123 lithium batteries delivering 60 minutes of burn time at full power or 120 minutes of burn time at half power
- Rechargeable Tenergy 18650 Li-ion battery also available, delivering 100 minutes of burn time at full power or 200 minutes at half power
- Anodized aluminum head and rubber armored polycarbonate body
|Construction ||Anodised aluminium head with rubber armored polycarbonate body|
|Bulb Type ||CREE XM-L2 LED|
|Brightness ||650 lumens|
|Light Modes ||Full power (100%), Half power (50%) and Emergency Signal (blinks once per second)|
|Color Temperature ||6200 ~ 7000K|
|Beam Angle ||120°|
|Button Control ||Long push (1 sec) to power on/off; Short push to cycle through 3 light modes: 100% full brightness → 50% half brightness → Emergency (blinks once every second at full power)|
|Battery Options ||Two (2) CR123 lithium single-use batteries (included) -OR- |
One (1) 18650 Li-Ion rechargeable battery (sold separately)*
|Burn Time || |
With CR123 batteries: 60 minutes at 100% power or 120 minutes at 50% power
With Tenergy 18650 Li-Ion battery: 100 minutes at 100% power or 200 minutes at 50% power
|Depth ||Tested to 330 feet/100 meters|
|Dimensions || |
1.6" diameter x 6.3" (41mm x 159mm)
|Weight ||6.7 ounces (189 grams) without battery|
|LED Life Span ||30,000 hours|
*Do not use rechargeable CR123 batteries as voltage / amp specs will cause damage to battery and/or light. Also, only use 18650 battery with protected circuit. We recommend using Tenergy 18650 Li-ion battery (3.7V, 2600 mAh), which we’ve tested with excellent results.