The new SeaLife Sea Dragon 2100 Underwater Dual Beam Photo-Video Light not only provides 2100 lumens across a wide 100 degree beam, but it also instantly transforms into an 800 lumen, 15-degree spot with only a push of a button, making it incredibly versatile.
The variable-power flood beam is ideal for illuminating your photo or video subject, while the more focused beam of the spot light can reach a greater distance.
The one-button operation of the Sea Dragon 2100 Dual Beam allows for quick and easy cycling of desired output and beam angle, with three flood beam strength settings and a full power, 800 lumen spot.
With a lab verified lumen output of 2100, the light has a 60 minute burn time at full power - making it incredibly efficient as well as bright.
A Flex-Connect Single Tray, Grip and fitted case are included with the light. For those that want to expand an existing set, the light head is also available on its own (Item SL6702).
Flex-Connect allows you to quickly and easily transform your camera set from compact to full-featured in just seconds by adding grips, Flex Arms, trays and more with just a "click!"
In the box:
- Sea Dragon 2100 Dual Beam Underwater Photo/Video/Dive Light head
- Flex-Connect Single Tray w/ standard ¼-20 mounting screw
- Flex-Connect grip
- 25Wh Lithium Ion rechargeable battery
- AC Power Adapter, charging tray, and international plug adapters
- Adapter for GoPro cameras with acorn nut
- Spare O-rings, O-ring lubricant, O-ring removal tool
- Instruction manual
- Sea Dragon Case
- Dual Beam - Powerful 2100 lumen flood light and 800 lumen spot light using 7x CREE XM-L2 LEDs
- One button control for easy operation - one button to power light on/off, select brightness and switch beam angle
- Four brightness levels: 100% Flood, 50% Flood, 25% Flood and 100% Spot
- Hidden emergency signal mode: 1 second blink interval and SOS Morse code
- 60 minute burn time at full power and constant brightness
- Depth rated to 200 feet/60 meters - Guaranteed
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grips and Flex Arms, handle, Y-S, ball joint, cold shoe and other accessories
- Quick-release button to detach light and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas
- 100° wide beam angle and 15 ° spot beam angle
- Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability
- Removable 25W Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included
- Waterproof battery compartment- even if the O-ring seal fails, the battery compartment is isolated so water cannot reach the internal electronics
- Universalmounting screw fits SeaLife and other brands of underwater cameras w/ standard ¼-20 tripod mount
|Body Material ||Anodized aluminum light head with fiber-reinforced polycarbonate body|
|Light Source/Bulb Type ||7 x 3W LED Light (CREE XML2 LEDs)|
|Brightness ||2100 lumens (maintains brightness throughout burn time at full power)|
|Effective Range ||4 ft/1.2 m (depends on camera model and visibility)|
|Brightness Levels ||Full power (100%), half power (50%), and quarter power (25%)|
|Button Control ||Long push (1 sec) to power light on/off; Short push cycles through 100% Flood → 50% Flood → 25% Flood → 100% spot →100% Flood [repeat cycle]|
|Light Modes ||Constant light or hidden emergency signal light (activated by long push of power button)|
|Color Temperature ||5300 ~ 5700K|
|Beam Angle ||100° wide (flood) and 15° (spot)|
|Battery ||Lithium Ion 7.4V, 3400 mAh, 25Wh (included)|
|Battery Charge Time ||170 minutes|
|Run Time ||60 minutes at full power/120 minutes at half power/240 minutes at quarter power|
|Depth ||Tested to 200 feet/60 meters|
|Dimensions || |
5.1" x 2.2" x 3.8" (13.0cm x 5.6cm x 9.7cm), head only
|Weight ||15.9 ounces (450 grams), head only|
|Bulb Life ||35,000 hours|
|O-ring ||Dual NBR o-rings (lube included)|
|Buoyancy || |
Avoid using this Sea Dragon light above water for prolonged periods of time
The light is designed for underwater use and water is needed to displace heat. The metal light head at full power will reach temperature of about 140F (60C) degrees within a few minutes, which may cause burning if touched. A thermal sensor will automatically dim the light if internal temperatures reaches 150F (65C) degrees. Immediately turn off light if any parts of the light become hot to the touch.
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here