- Delivery & Returns
The Sealife DC2000 Underwater Camera utilises a removable 20MP inner camera that delivers great topside performance and clarity and a purpose built underwater housing that is ideal for use with gloved hands thanks to easy to operate dials, buttons and keys.
The DC2000 is built around a Sony® 1-inch back-illuminated 20MP CMOS image sensor that can produce sharp stills and full HD footage at 60 frames per second, even in low light environments. Once secured in the underwater housing the camera offers four underwater modes that automatically work to correct the underwater colours (making external colour filters unnecessary) as well as the usual manual exposure controls. Out of the housing the camera offers 25 land based scene modes.
The housing is made from a rubber over-moulded polycarbonate that provides a durable construction, ergonomic design and comfortable handling. The housing includes a flash link optical cable adapter that easily connects to one or two external flash or strobes. The wide "Piano Keys" control all the camera's essential functions, making it easy to operate with or without dive gloves. The DC2000 inner camera includes a built-in flash, a 3-inch 920k hi-resolution colour LCD screen, and an intuitive and user-friendly feature navigation menu.
The camera is powered by a 1130mAh 3.7V ion removable battery that will keep the camera going for over two hours. The DC2000 has 80MB of internal memory but can be quickly expanded to 128GB by using a micro-SD, micro-SDHD, micro-SDXC, or UHS-1 memory card.
The DC2000 has built-in Wi-Fi that allows the camera to be connected to any iOS and Android smart phone or tablet using the free Link123 Plus app, giving divers the ability to preview the images directly from the camera as well as download / transfer the images and share them straight from the smart device.
The DC2000 can be expanded using the Sealife range of underwater lights, flashes, Flex-Connect® arms, grips, trays and accessories.
What's in the box:
- Underwater Housing for DC2000
- DC2000 Inner-camera
- Rechargeable 1130 mAh, 3.7V Battery
- 60cm USB cable (Micro B plug type)
- Wall Charger (5V, 1A)
- International plug adapters
- Camera case
- Wrist strap for inner camera
- Wrist strap with clip for UW housing
- Flash Link optical cable adapter for UW housing
- Moisture Muncher 2-capsule sample pack
- Instruction Manual
- Ultra-fast shutter response of 0.1 seconds
- 4 Underwater Shooting Modes for sharp, colourful underwater pictures under any conditions
- 3 built-in underwater digital colour correction filters: shallow water (snorkelling), deep water (diving) or "green" water (algae bloom)
- 25 Land Scene modes adjust camera settings for specific shooting environments
- Intelligent Auto Mode selects the optimal land scene mode for effortless shooting
- Continuous Burst Shooting shoots high resolution 20MP pictures up to 10 frames per second
- Manual White Balance control to customise UW colour correction to your specific depth and water conditions
- Manual shutter and aperture for complete control over image exposure from F1.8 to F11 in 0.3 stop increments
- Auto focus from 4"(10cm) to infinity
- Micro SD, SDHC SDXC and UHS-1 memory card compatible
- Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) - CCD shift technology reduces camera shake
- Short-cut key for fast and easy access to favourite menu setting
- Expandable with Sea Dragon Flash(es), Lights and SeaLife SL975 Fisheye lens
- Rubber armoured, shock-resistant for rough handling and tough environments
- Depth rated down to 200ft/60m (camera in housing)
- Depth rated down to 60ft/18m (inner camera)
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.