- Delivery & Returns
The Sealife DC2000 Pro Duo Set includes the DC2000 Underwater Camera, a Sea Dragon Digital Flash and the new Sea Dragon 2300 Auto Photo / Video Light for a complete and versatile camera set up.
The Sealife DC2000 Underwater Camera utilises a removable 20MP inner camera that delivers great topside performance and clarity and a purpose built underwater housing that is ideal for use with gloved hands thanks to easy to operate dials, buttons and keys.
The set includes the Sealife Sea Dragon Digital Flash which is a variable power strobe that is compatible with all Sealife cameras. The flash helps to reduce backscatter and add colour back to images down to a maximum depth of 60m. The flash power can be manually adjusted but also features an automatic mode.
The Sea Dragon 2300 is an LED Photo / Video light that produces 2300 lumen at maximum power. Its beam is spread over a 75 degree angle and can be manually adjusted in three levels. The 2300 also features an auto dimming feature that measures the distance to the subject and will automatically alter the output level in 10% increments.
The DC2000, Flash and 2300 light are mounted on to a Sealife Flex-connect tray and grips that allows easy expansion of the system using the interconnecting Flex-connect components.
What's in the box:
- Underwater Housing for DC2000
- DC2000 Inner-camera
- Rechargeable 1130 mAh, 3.7V Battery
- 60cm USB cable (Micro B plug type)
- Wall Charger and Int'l plug adapters (US, EU, UK, AU)
- Camera case (Nylon)
- Wrist strap for inner camera and wrist strap with clip for UW housing
- Flash Link optical cable adapter for UW housing
- Moisture Muncher 2-capsule sample pack
- Instruction Manual (English)
- Sea Dragon 2300 Auto Light Head
- Sea Dragon Digital Underwater Flash head with Flash Diffuser
- Flex-Connect Dual Tray with standard 1/4-20 mounting screw
- Two Flex-Connect Grips
- Optical Cable, Optical Cable Plug, and Universal Flash Link Adapter
- Adapter for GoPro Cameras with acorn nut
- Spare O-rings, O-ring lubricant, O-ring removal tool
- 7.4V Lithium Ion battery for Sea Dragon Light, AC power adapter, charging tray, and international plug adapters
- Instruction manuals
- Soft Duo Case
DC2000 Underwater Camera
- Ultra-fast shutter response of 0.1 seconds
- 4 Underwater Shooting Modes for sharp, colourful underwater pictures under any conditions
- 3 built-in underwater digital colour correction filters: shallow water (snorkelling), deep water (diving) or "green" water (algae bloom)
- 25 Land Scene modes adjust camera settings for specific shooting environments
- Intelligent Auto Mode selects the optimal land scene mode for effortless shooting
- Continuous Burst Shooting shoots high resolution 20MP pictures up to 10 frames per second
- Manual White Balance control to customise UW colour correction to your specific depth and water conditions
- Manual shutter and aperture for complete control over image exposure from F1.8 to F11 in 0.3 stop increments
- Auto focus from 4"(10cm) to infinity
- Micro SD, SDHC SDXC and UHS-1 memory card compatible
- Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) - CCD shift technology reduces camera shake
- Short-cut key for fast and easy access to favourite menu setting
- Expandable with Sea Dragon Flash(es), Photo-Video Lights and SeaLife SL975 Fisheye lens
- Rubber armoured, shock-resistant for rough handling and tough environments
- Depth rated down to 200ft/60m (camera in housing)
- Depth rated down to 60ft/18m (inner camera)
Click HERE for the full specification of the Sealife DC2000 Underwater Camera.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.