The Condor is a versatile and functional sling gun coming in a wide range of sizes.
Made with a 28mm extruded aluminium barrel and a stainless steel triggering device and shaft, the Condor comes standard with a parallel string capable muzzle that can be changed with other versions to better suit your needs.
The high-quality materials and strict quality and field testing of this gun have ensured the Condor is the best possible weapon it can be.
Features and Specifications
- Barrel: with 28mm diam. circular section. Made of extruded aluminium Series 6060 Anticorodal with rib underneath. Integrated saddle-shaft guide
- Muzzle: version for inserting parallel slings
- Handle: of an ergonomic shape made of two materials with different densities. Ideal for prolonged use. Watertight handle in the barrel also with extreme loads through double O-ring housed in a special independent pivoting internal drum
- Triggering device: in stainless steel, laser cut and with anti-friction polishing of every single component. Trigger in special highly-resistant technopolymer
- Sling: circular X-Powerfull. Diameter 17.5. Loop with articulated French wishbone
- Shaft: heat-treated Tahitian 17-4 PH stainless steel. Diameter 6.25 mm