The Condor Kama is a fantastic, camouflaged speargun with a range of features suitable for all speardivers.
Based on the standard Condor Sling gun, this camouflaged version is optimal for fishing in surf, not to mention it looks awesome!
In sizes from 50-105, the Condor Kama is equipped with advanced design and quality materials, and has been tirelessly field-tested to provide the best weapon possible.
Features and Specifications
- Barrel : in light alloy. Specially extruded tubing to increase its rigidity and avoid bending, treated with an anodized process.
- Muzzle: ergonomic, free from a top bridge in order to assist the sight, innovative system of fixing the line in order to block the shaft when inserted, pivoting inner part with O-ring to warrant a perfect seal from water penetration
- Handle: computer designed grip. Aiming line free to facilitate a virtual target. Watertight handle with O-ring placed on a plastic pivoting component. Double sternal support to facilitate loading operation.
- Triggering device : in Stainless Steel, laser cut with added antifriction polishing of every single component.
- Sling: double circular sling Progressive Power Green D with special formulation of the mixture and special green coating to guarantee greater resistance to abrasion and UV rays. Diameter 16 mm.
- Shaft: in treated steel 17-4 PH, like Shark with Diameter 7 mm.
- Standard kit: Hi-tenacity (1,40 mm diameter) Nylon line, gun bag in PU coated Nylon.