The Alligator is a new camouflage version of Seac's classic Pneumatic Speargun. It has a 40mm aluminium alloy cylinder which resists bending. It's colouring is ideal for fishing and blends into it's environment.
It has a 2-material, extremely comfortable handle and a reduced piston which allows for excellent sensitivity.
Features and Specifications
- Tank: aluminum alloy cylinder with a 40 mm diameter. No bending problems thanks to the tank structure, to the innovative material it is made with, and the spear that is perfectly coaxial with the thrust of the piston.
- Butt: the end has a reduced diameter in order to increase the visibility of the spear, thereby improving the line of vision.
- New Alligator Series coloring: ideal for fishing in surf.
- Handle: with a computerized human engineered design. Constructed in two soft, overprinted materials to increase comfort and grip.
- Barrel: with a reduced diameter of 11.2 mm, it allows reduction of the water discharge that the piston displaces, with a reduction in loading effort and notable increase in the spear speed. This rifle also takes spears with a reduced diameter.
- Characteristics: the reduced dimensions of the piston that acts on the triggering mechanism allow excellent sensitivity and reduced shooting effort.
- Comes with: steel spear, injector, harpoon,harpoon loader, line, rifle carrying case.