- Delivery & Returns
Scubapro S-Tek Donut Wings provides reliable buoyancy control regardless of diving position. S-Tek donut wings offer rounded profiles to allow for smooth, controlled air migration.
Built to last, the 500D Cordura inner bladder is protected by an outer shell made of dope-dyed, colour fast 1000D Cordura that delivers industry-leading abrasion resistance. Each wing comes with a new elliptical EPDM corrugated inflator hose and new K-style BPI.
- Eco-friendly and colour fast, the Dope-Dyed, 1000D Cordura outer shell and 500D Cordura inner bladder deliver industry leading abrasion resistance and are built to last.
- Durable YKK zipper can stand up to years of use.
- Rounded profiles ensure smooth, controlled air migration.
- Improved profile reduces air trapping.
- Embroidered logos highlight both S-Tek and SCUBAPRO brands.
- Each wing features a new elliptical EPDM corrugated inflator hose and SCUBAPRO’s new K-Style BPI
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.