The Scubapro R195 Octopus combines classic design with new features, materials and technology of modern Scubapro regulators.
The R195 combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm and classic purge button.
Its simple and robust construction offers the utmost in reliability.
The octopus version combines the features of the R195 with a high visibility yellow cover and a 1 meter long yellow hose for easy air sharing.
- Classic downstream valve comes with a VIVA switch to control free flows.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Yellow super-flow hose is 39 inches long and features an oversized bore to increase airflow.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on deco tanks.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 7.0oz/198g .
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1400 l/min - 50 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.