- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro Porter Bag offers plenty of space to pack your gear with a large main compartment, two front pockets and two inside pockets to store and organise your kit.
It comes with reinforced 'off-road' skate-style roller wheels plus a backpack system, so you’ll be able to easily roll or carry the bag wherever you want it to go. But what’s really great about the Porter Bag is its easy-fold feature that allows it
to stow easily in it's own pocket whilst it awaits your next dive adventure.
- Bag’s exterior is made from a combination of 420D Nylon NT and 450D Ripstop for strength and durability. The interior lining is 150D Polyester
- The bag enjoys a 20% lighter overall weight thanks to the new PU material
- Offering lots of gear carrying capacity, the bag folds into a compact package for storage
- Large main compartment, two front pockets and two inside pockets provide a variety of packing and stowage options
- YKK saltwater-resistant double-slider zipper is durable and makes accessing the large main compartment that much easier
- Backpack system plus top handle with reinforced 'off-road' skate-style
- wheels provide multiple transport options
- Adjustable top handle makes rolling phase easy and comfortable
- Dimensions: 85 x 55 x 35cm (Folded dimensions: 51 x 41 x 18cm)
- Weight: 2.55kg
- Volume: 125L
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £30.
Standard UK delivery is from £3.50 for orders under £30 and sent using Royal Mail untracked First Class delivery. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is from £6.50.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.