- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro MK25/S620Ti with Hydros X Women's Package is one of our best sellers! The Scubapro MK25/S620Ti with Hydros X Women's Package may appeal to beginners and advanced divers. Still, it would also suit any dive professionals looking for a reliable, well-performing, comfortable BCD and regulator package for most diving conditions.
Scubapro MK25 S620Ti Hydros X Women's Package - Hydros X Hybrid BCD
The Scubapro Hydros X is a more traditional BCD style version of the Hydros Pro with an all-around bladder. Still, it utilises the same injection moulded monprene thermoplastic harness used in the Hydros Pro. This unique feature allows the BCD shape to be perfectly tailored to fit you for unrivalled comfort. Scubapro used a new EndurTex high-tenacity nylon fabric that is super lightweight and durable to create the bladder, allowing the BCD to provide a generous lift capacity without adding excessive weight to the BCD. The biggest feature brought over from the Hydros Pro is the Monprene harness, a complete adjustment and modular system that means the BCD can be customised with compatible accessories to suit your diving.
Scubapro MK25 S620Ti Hydros X Women's Package - Scubapro MK25 First Stage
The MK25 first stage has a balanced through-flow piston design capable of delivering incredible gas flow rates regardless of depth, cylinder pressure or breathing rate. The first stage uses a combination of anti-freeze coatings and components to meet and surpass the requirements for cold water rating. It is fitted with four low-pressure high flow ports on swivelling turret and a fifth port at the bottom, providing optimal hose routing for technical diving. Two high-pressure ports are incorporated into the main body.
Scubapro MK25 S620Ti Hydros X Women's Package - Scubapro S620Ti Primary Regulator
The S620Ti second stage is an evolution of the S600. Still, it features a new titanium valve inlet tube that is lighter and corrosion-resistant and a smaller housing design that utilises the same diaphragm as the S600 for outstanding performance. The second stage uses a pneumatically balanced valve design for smooth breathing that can be tailored by adjusting the inhalation effort control knob. There is also a lever to adjust the venturi effect with the housing, allowing it to be switched to Pre-Dive for water entry and reduced risk of freeflow or dive mode for optimal performance and gas flow to the mouthpiece. The full titanium inlet tube is ultralight, the large purge button improves water circulation, and the re-engineered exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view. In all water temperatures, in all dive conditions, this reg system is a winner.
Scubapro MK25 S620Ti Hydros X Women's Package - Scubapro R195 Octopus
The Scubapro R195 Octopus combines classic design with modern Scubapro regulators' new features, materials, and technology. The R195 combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm and classic purge button. Its simple and robust construction offers the utmost reliability. The octopus version combines the features of the R195 with a high visibility yellow cover and a 1m long yellow hose for easy air sharing. Before shipping, our authorised service technicians can convert the Scubapro R195 from a right-handed hose configuration to a left-handed one.
- Air-balanced flow-through piston design
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system)
- Key insulation system components are visible in blue
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability
- Two opposing high-pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low-pressure ports
- DIN version comes with a dual-compound wheel
- Airflow at 200bar: >8500 l/min
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8 bar
- Air-balanced valve smooths out the inhalation effort
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover
- Titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability.
- Uses the S600s large-diaphragm inside a compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
- The ultra-comfortable compact orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow
- Airflow at 200bar: 1850 l/min
- The classic downstream valve comes with a VIVA switch to control free flows.
- The metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- The yellow super-flow hose is 39 inches long and features an oversized bore to increase airflow.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on deco tanks.
- The ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 7.0oz/198g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1400 l/min - 50 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more.
Use this Scubapro BCD Size chart to find the most suitable size for your Scubapro BCD. Please contact us if you require further assistance.
|BCD||Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Cummerbund (cm)||Lift (kg)|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
ROYAL MAIL STRIKES - Employees of RM who collect, sort and deliver parcels and letters take national strike action on on 9, 11, 14, 15, 23 and 24 December, in addition to the strikes held on 30 November and 1 December December 2022. Please note deliveries will be affected.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.