- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro Mk25 EVO S620Ti/S270 Regulator Set teams its high-performance first stage with an air-balanced second stage. The MK25 EVO offers excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery of air on demand. The S620 Ti embraces the best features of SCUBAPRO’s renowned S600 in an upgraded, state-of-the-art design.
The Scubapro Mk25 EVO S620Ti/S270 Regulator Set - smaller and lighter than the S600 but using the same-sized diaphragm, the S620 Ti delivers excellent performance; work of breathing has been reduced by 37% over the S600, providing effortless airflow under all dive conditions. The full titanium inlet tube is ultra-light, the large purge button improves water circulation, and the exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view. In all water temperatures, in all dive conditions, this reg system is a winner.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you, then book yourself a consultation appointment.
FIRST STAGE Features:
- Air-balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated marine-grade brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue
- Spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures
- Two opposing high-pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low-pressure ports on a swivel turret maximise hose routing options
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily
- Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations
- DIN version comes with a dual-compound wheel that features an ergo shape and soft grip on a rugged black nylon frame ◊ Airflow at 200bar: >8500 l/min
- Intermediate pressure: 9.2-9.8 bar
SECOND STAGE Features:
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- The titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability.
- Uses the S600’s large diaphragm inside a compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
- The diaphragm fits inside a more compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- The exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from largest to smallest.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- CE certified according to the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water.
- Airflow at 200bar: 1850 l/min ◊ Weight (without mouthpiece): 179g
OCTOPUS S270 Features:
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Lightweight casing, made of a fibreglass-reinforced nylon core and a special PU outer layer, is extremely durable plus helps reduce jaw fatigue and improve diving comfort.
- Technopolymer plastic barrel with a metal thread and a balanced valve helps save weight and provides a surface that ice crystals can’t grab onto when diving in extremely cold water.
- The dive/predive switch prevents free flows when not being used.
- The exhaust tee is compact and very efficient in minimising exhalation effort.
- The compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece is comfortable, made with FDA-approved silicone and features a large cross-section to maximise airflow.
- High-viz yellow front cover stands out, making it easy to spot when needed.
- The high-viz yellow super-flow hose is 39in/1m long with an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- CE certified to the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.