- Delivery & Returns
This Scubapro regulator set includes the flagship MK25 EVO first stage, a balanced S600 second stage and a R195 octopus for a fully balanced, high performing regulator system.
The MK25 EVO is Scubapro's thoroughbred race horse. Years of careful breeding has led to this seriously high performance version of the MK25 and features new anti-freeze coatings and components to further improve it's cold water performance and reliability. The MK25 EVO is fitted with two high pressure ports on either side on the main body and five high-flow low pressure ports mounted on a swivelling turret.
The S600 is a compact balanced second stage with a lightweight but strong fibreglass body that features diver adjustable inhalation control and venturi switch to fine-tuning during the dive. The S600 has a large purge button set in the centre of a stainless steel front cover, an orthodontic mouthpiece and compact exhaust cover.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System)
- New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability
- Two opposing high pressure ports
- Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790; DIN 300 (oz/g): 20.1/572.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
- Metal valve housing (barrel)
- Air-balanced valve smooths out the inhalation effort
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore (larger inside hose diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 6.8oz/193g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/min - 66 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.
- Interchangeable purge covers allow you to make your regulator truly unique.
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail First Class delivery. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of dispatch. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.99.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.