- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro Mk25 EVO S620Ti Package is an excellent package for anybody looking for a smooth, reliably breathing regulator and a classical style, all-around diving Level BCD.
The Scubapro MK25 EVO's first stage and S620Ti primary regulator encompasses all the best features of the S600 regulator but has been significantly improved. The new MK25 S620Ti has work of breathing 36% better than S600, contributing to even more pleasing performance at any depth and in any condition. The new 620Ti also includes a titanium inlet tube which is highly wear-resistant and ultra-light. The whole package is surprisingly light and compact and takes much less space in the suitcase. The whole regulator package is completed with the Scubapro R195 Octopus - the most popular, well-performing and robust regulator octopus suitable for all levels of scuba diving.
The Scubapro Level BCD received new and updated looks for 2022 with built-in integrated back trim weight pockets. Each holds up to 2kg of weight to help maintain a well-balanced dive position. New rotating shoulder strap buckles allow you to optimise the routing of shoulder straps to maximise comfort and fit. The integrated weight pouches can accommodate up to 5kg each, and now the Level comes with rear trim pockets. As well as two large Velcro closure side pockets, the Level BCD also has two octopus pockets (one each side) that allow the hose from an octopus to be pushed inside the recess, keeping the second stage both handy for quick deployment but also safely out of the way of seafloor contaminants and snags.
MK25 EVOFirst Stage
- Air-balanced flow-through piston design
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system)
- Key insulation system components are visible in blue
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability
- Two opposing high-pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low-pressure ports
- DIN version comes with a dual-compound wheel
- Airflow at 200bar: >8500 l/min
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8 bar
- Air-balanced valve smooths out the inhalation effort
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover
- Titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability.
- Uses the S600s large-diaphragm inside a compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
- The ultra-comfortable compact orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow
- Airflow at 200bar: 1850 l/min
- The classic downstream valve comes with a VIVA switch to control free flows.
- The metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- The yellow super-flow hose is 39 inches long and features an oversized bore to increase airflow.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on deco tanks.
- The ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 7.0oz/198g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1400 l/min - 50 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more.
Use this Scubapro BCD Size chart to find the most suitable size for your Scubapro BCD. Please contact us if you require further assistance.
|BCD||Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Cummerbund (cm)||Lift (kg)|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.