- Delivery & Returns
Scubapro MK21 First Stage is a compact, balanced piston-controlled first stage with exceptional SAcubapro breathing performance at a mid range price.
Compact sized (16mm smaller than the MK25) but not in features, this modern, edge-design first stage has a smart hose layout for perfect positioning and easy identification.
The high air flow delivery to the second stage ensures unaffected breathing effort, no matter the tank pressure or depth.
The MK21 also has a good resistance to freezing for a compact first stage, due to the external fins which optimize thermal exchange.
- New compact sized piston -controlled first stage
- Close to 20% smaller than our MK25
- Mid-range piston 1st stage offering the best compromise for the right price and the right performance.
- Easy maintenance.
- Unique thermal exchange design with external fins
- Optional replaceable head for optimal positioning with 4 LP routing configurations (0°/30°). Ideal for Technical diving.
- Standard head with 4 LP hose routing (+/- 20°)
- 2 HP ports, one on each side of the body.
- Polished chrome plated marine grade brass
- Re-designed yoke and cap
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.