- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro MK19 EVO G260 Carbon Black Tech Stage 4 Regulator Set includes the rugged, high performing MK19 EVO G260 with the durable Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) Black Tech finish to the first and second stage as well as a Carbon Fibre second stage front cover, a super reliable R195 octopus, a Compact Twin Console and a stylish Vintage Regulator Bag to protect it.
The MK19 EVO G260 is an excellent regulator with a balanced and environmentally sealed diaphragm first stage that offers superb cold water performance and reliability and a swivelling low pressure turret for improved hose routing. The G260 is a pneumatically balanced second stage with a rugged design, a large diaphragm for improved valve performance, metal valve body components for improved cold water reliability and a convertible housing for alternative hose routing options. Add the Black Tech finish for extra abrasion and corrosion protection along with the lighter and tougher Carbon Fibre front cover, and you're on to a real winner!
The Scubapro R195 Octopus combines classic design with new features, materials and technology. Its classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm and classic purge button blends great performance with a simple and robust construction that offers the utmost in reliability. The housing design means it can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration to a left-handed one by our authorised service technicians before shipping.
The Scubapro Compact Twin Console is well known for their durable yet lightweight construction. They are easy to read yet compact, making them ideal for the travelling diver. The pressure gauge reads up to 400 bar and the body features a loop on the top side of the case to allow the attachment of a safety lanyard.
The new Scubapro regulator bag is ideal if you want to take your regulators as cabin baggage on your next dive trip as it even comes with an extra dive computer pouch. So even if you lose the rest of your luggage you still have the key elements of your dive equipment. It is well built and has the usual Scubapro style!
- Designed to be the ultimate first stage for cold water or contaminated diving conditions.
- Durable Black Tech DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating protects against the ravages of salt water and corrosion as well as minor scratches
- Air-balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- The environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism and is extremely resistant to freezing.
- NEW dry chamber is equipped with a double spring making it more compact and reliable.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down, plus provide for an optimum hose/transmitter layout.
- Swivel turret comes with four High-Flow LP ports plus one axial Super High-Flow LP port for technical diving layouts.
- Weight (oz/g): INT 232, 31.7/885g; DIN 300, 23.9/665g.
- Airflow at 200bar: >8500 l/min
- Intermediate pressure: 9.2-9.8 bar
- Stylish and durable carbon fibre front cover and reinforced techno polymer casing are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- The Lightweight carbon fibre design is 24 grams lighter than the standard G260, making it more comfortable for those long diving days.
- Durable Black Tech DLC coating on metal parts protects against the ravages of salt water and corrosion as well as minor scratches.
- Internal metal components, including air barrel and valve inlet tube, increase resistance to freezing when diving in extreme conditions.
- Air-balanced valve evens out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- NEW. Water circulation holes in the front cover enhance underwater breathing smoothness.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation effort for better overall breathing comfort.
- A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal tastes.
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
- A large spring-based purge button is easy to use, even when wearing thick gloves.
- Reversible LP hose attachment makes it easy to adjust hose routing for any diving configuration.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- The ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Includes a zippered fabric bag
- CE certified according to the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water below 4°C
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 244g.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
ROYAL MAIL STRIKES - Employees of RM who collect, sort and deliver parcels and letters take national strike action on on 9, 11, 14, 15, 23 and 24 December, in addition to the strikes held on 30 November and 1 December December 2022. Please note deliveries will be affected.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.