- Delivery & Returns
Mike's Dive Store's Stage 3 package combines brand new MK19 EVO first stage with high performing and cold water rated D420 second stage and well-known and much loved R195 Octopus.
Scubapro's MK19 EVO designed and updated to deliver smooth and reliable performance even in cold or contaminated waters. It is smaller than its predecessor but includes new elements like a dry chamber with double spring achieving even better reliability. The first stage contains a swivel turret with an excellent choice of five low-pressure ports and two opposing high-pressure ports affording the excellent customisation for different types of diving.
The second stage Scubapro D420 comes from a well-know D-series pedigree - upgraded and fantastically looking fibreglass reinforced body, packed with modern technology. The second stage features new Air-balanced Progressive Flow System, which together with exhaust winglets significantly improve the amount of gas flowing through the stage and reduce exhalation effort. The ergonomics of the D420 is flawless with its oversized purge button and enlarged pre-dive/dive system, making it comfortable in operation even in thick gloves. The whole set is finished with an ergonomic mouthpiece, super-flow and left/right reversible hoses for better comfort, airflow and customisation. Scubapro D420 is CE certified and approved for all weather conditions, including extreme cold water.
It is essential for the octopus regulator to deliver breathing performance when needed. That's why we outfitted our set with much loved R195 Octopus. This second stage octopus is equipped with tested and proven technology like classic downstream valve and a large diaphragm for reliable performance. If you are looking for a classic design, robust construction and smooth operation, R195 Octopus delivers on all fronts. Scubapro's R195 regulator is in many cases number one choice amongst technical divers as a stage tank regulator, proving its place as one of the most reliable regulator on the market. R195 in this setup comes with yellow colour coding for the regulator as well as the super-flow hose.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- New compact size - smaller than original MK19
- New dry, environmentally sealed chamber for reliability
- Designed for recreational, technical and military diving
- 2 HP ports and Swivel turret with 4 LP ports and 1 axial LP port
- Weight INT232 - 885g OR Weight DIN300 - 665g
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >6,900/24
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.
- New fibreglass-reinforced nylon casing for improved design
- New air-balanced PFC - Positive Air Flow - for volume and smoothness
- New dive/pre-dive system with flow direction adjustment
- New internal design with flow winglets for lower exhalation effort
- New diaphragm design making breathing more natural
- Reversible hose left-right hose attachment for a better set-up
- CE certified according to the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water.
- Downstream Valve with VIVA switch for smooth gas delivery
- Reversible left/right hose attachments for customisation
- Rugged metal valve housing for reliability
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 6.3oz/178g.
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.