- Delivery & Returns
This Scubapro regulator set includes a MK17 EVO environmentally sealed diaphragm first stage, an S600 balanced second stage and a R195 octopus for a complete cold water rated regulator system.
The MK17 EVO has been engineered to withstand harsh environments, which makes it ideal for cold water diving. The first stage is environmentally sealed to help protect the internal components from the effects of cold water and contaminants. The body design also incorporates heat exchanging fins to deal with the extreme low temperatures created as high pressure air is decompressed. Four low pressure and two high pressure ports provide plenty of house routing options to suit wide variety of diving disciplines.
The MK17 EVO is paired with the top performing S600 Second stage to offer a combination that provides the diver with the best breathing in cold or murky waters. The S600 uses a pneumatically balanced valve to maintain optimal performance as you dive deeper. The diver also has the option to adjust the inhalation effort and venturi effect at any time.
The R195 Octopus completes this durable set that easily outperforms its competitors in performance. This can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration to a left-handed one by our authorised service technicians before shipping, find out more here.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Air balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth,tank pressure, or breathing rate
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions
- Improved airflow on all LP ports
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily
- Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations
- DIN version comes with a dual-compound wheel that features an ergo shape and soft grip on a rugged black nylon frame
- Airflow at 200bar: 6900 l/min
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8 bar
- Air-balanced valve smooths out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures
- Metal valve housing (barrel) is able to withstand years of aggressive diving
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow
- Airflow at 200bar: 1850 l/min
- Classic downstream valve comes with a VIVA switch to control free flows.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Yellow super-flow hose is 39 inches long and features an oversized bore to increase airflow.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on deco tanks.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 7.0oz/198g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1400 l/min - 50 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail First Class delivery. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of dispatch. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.99.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.