Scubapro MK17 EVO First Stage is a high performance, balanced diaphragm first stage, engineered especially for cold water and harsh environments.
The MK17 EVO is environmentally sealed so neither water, nor pollution can damage the inner mechanism by entering it.
The full metal body (chrome plated marine grade brass) and components and a dry ambient pressure chamber prevent it from freezing, ensuring trouble free, smooth operation even in the coldest conditions.
- Balanced diaphragm
- Chrome plated brass body
- Cold water: Anti-Freeze protection & Dry chamber
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
- Low pressure ports: 4 (2 HFP)
- High pressure ports: 2
- Tank connection: INT 230 bar / DIN 300 bar
- Weight: : INT 230 850g / 30oz - DIN 300 625g / 22oz
- Air Flow at 200bar: >6500 l/min - 230 SCFM
- Intermediate pressure: 9-9.8 bar / 130-142 psi