- Delivery & Returns
The new Scubapro MK11 with the S270 Regulator combination pursues all recreational divers enjoying warmer and temperate waters but not afraid to venture into cooler climates. Imagine looking for an air-balanced regulator that offers solid performance while being lightweight, reliable and compact. In this case, Scubapro Mk11 S270 may be the one regulator set to take on most of your underwater adventures. Scubapro designed this set due to feedback from recreational divers and dive schools wanting well-built, smooth breathing, yet affordable rig. The new Mk11 S270 Regulator aspires to be the new workhorse of the recreational scuba diving industry.
Scubapro Mk11 First Stage
The Scubapro Mk11 offers an excellent balance between affordability and a solid, well-executed design for temperate water performance. The Mk11 is well known amongst recreational divers to provide effortless airflow regardless of depth and tank pressure - a solid result of the air balance diaphragm. Likewise, its chrome-plated, marine-grade brass body is sealed to prevent water pollutants from contaminating the inner mechanism enhancing its cold-water performance. The first stage offers two high-pressure ports, two low-pressure ports and two high flow low-pressure ports, so a convenient range to deliver comfortable customisation and usage of multiple pressure reading options such as wireless transmitter and an analogue pressure gauge. The Mk11 first stage is available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations
Scubapro S270 Second Stage
With its air-balanced valve, the new Scubapro S270 Second stage works in efficient harmony, delivering smooth airflow at all depths. The design of the casing is compact, sturdy, and with better performance and handling than its predecessors - the s560. Its lightweight body made out of technopolymers will last a long time, while the dive/predive switch is sizable enough to be used in thicker gloves.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you, then book yourself a consultation appointment.
Scubapro Mk11 First Stage Features:
- Air balanced diaphragm design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure or breathing rate
- The chrome-plated marine-grade brass body has sealed internal parts to prevent water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold-water performance,
- Two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow LP ports maximise hose routing options,
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily,
- Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations
- Airflow at 200bar: 5500 l/min
- Weight: INT 232: 710g; DIN 300: 490g
- Intermediate pressure: 9.2-9.8 ba
Scubapro S270 Second Stage Features:
- An air-balanced valve smoothes the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Technopolymer plastic barrel with a metal thread and a balanced valve helps save weight and provides a surface that ice crystals can't grab onto when diving in extremely cold water.
- The dive/predive switch is easy to use, even in thick gloves.
- It is more compact, lighter weight, and has better breathing performance than its S560 predecessor.
- Lightweight casing, made of a fibreglass-reinforced nylon core and a special PU outer layer
- The exhaust tee is compact and very efficient in minimising exhalation effort.
- Compact Hi-Flow features a large cross-section to maximise airflow.
- A super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- CE certified to the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water.
- It is well-suited for diving classes, rental, and professional accounts due to its bulletproof construction and solid breathing performance.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 5.1oz/145g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/min – 66 SCFM.
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout