- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro MK11is a compact balanced diaphragm first stage which makes it the perfect first stage for travelling. The body features two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow LP ports (total of 4 low pressure ports) to maximise your hose routing options.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Air balanced diaphragm design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Marine grade brass body has sealed internal parts to prevent water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold-water performance.
- Two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow LP ports maximise hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations.
- Airflow at 200bar: 5500 l/min
- Weight: INT 232: 710g; DIN 300: 490g.
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8. bar
|Air balanced flow-through piston:||No|
|Classic downstream piston :||No|
|Chrome plated brass body:||Yes|
|Full titanium body:||No|
|Low pressure (LP) ports:||4|
|High pressure (HP) ports:||2|
|Swivelling turret with LP ports:||No|
|Dedicated Nitrox EN144-3 DIN 232bar:||No|
|Externally adjustable intermediate pressure:||Yes|
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £30.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.