- Delivery & Returns
Scubapro G2 Console is a hose integrated version of the G2 wrist computer and includes all the same features but uses the high pressure hose to display cylinder pressure and air time remaining rather than a separate wireless transmitter.
The G2 uses a simple and intuitive menu structure with three push buttons that allow easy navigation through the menu and screens with their function clearly displayed on the screen. The new TFT delivers high resolution colour that displays very clear letters and numbers as well as graphical displays. The screen colours and layout can be switched between four preset colour themes and four different layouts that range from the essential dive information only to everything you could want to do including a dive profile.
Like the previous Galileo models the Scubapro G2 supports using a Heart Rate Monitor (HRM) Belt that allows the G2 to factor in your heart rate and skin temperature into it's decompression calculations for a truly tailored dive profile.
On top of that it also supports Bluetooth 4.x LE for connectivity to smart devices running the Scubapro LogTRAK app for on the go dive profile logging and sharing as well as a PC / Mac interface for desktop or laptop download. Not that you need to download these as a priority as the G2 has a huge memory for approximately 1000 diving hours and up to 1000 images.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Cell phone-style screen. Very familiar and easy to read at depth.
- Intuitive menu structure. Simple 3-button control system and diver-friendly functions make the G2 Console extremely easy to use.
- Full-Colour TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) 2.2in/5.6cm dot matrix display LCD screen (320x240p).
- Vibrant colours offer maximum readability to direct your attention to what you need to know.
- TFT screens use less energy. They are more efficient than other screen types to help extend battery life.
- See as much or as little as you like. Choice of screen display configurations. Customise your data presentation with Light, Classic, Full or Graphical screen options to suit your individual style.
- Customise menu listings. Utilise as much or as little G2C technology as you need - your choice.
- Multiple language choices. Select from more than 19 languages.
- Convenient quick-disconnect fitting. Allows you to detach the computer from your regulator system for easy data downloading, travel and storage.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL-16 ADT MB algorithm. Advanced Uwatec algorithm programs up to 8 nitrox/trimix mixes to handle any recreational or technical diving scenario.
- Algorithm calculates true remaining bottom time (RBT). It also offers a series of Microbubble levels and incorporates Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops.
- Integrated heart rate monitor. Measures heartbeat and skin temperature and incorporates both into the workload calculations. The HRM also lets you visually track your heart rate "real time" to ensure you stay in your individual target zone to maximise your fun and safety at depth.
- (Maximum Operating Depth: 197ft/60m). Integration with the HRM Is exclusive to SCUBAPRO.
- Improved, full tilt digital compass. The best available. Includes half-compass rose and bearing memory.
- Rechargeable battery. Provides up to 50 hours of dive time per charge.
- Huge 485MB memory. Stores pictures, tables, tissue loading status, and 1,000 hours of dive profiles.
- USB cable or Bluetooth Low Energy interface. Easily download dive data wirelessly to your phone or handheld device. Download dive data to a PC/Mac using LogTRAK software.
- Fibreglass-reinforced thermoplastic casing. Ultra-durable & UV resistant.
- Rugged TR 55 transparent thermoplastic lens. Protects the full colour dot matrix TFT display. Features a backlight to enhance low-light readability.
- Ultra-durable casing boot. Protects against bumps and includes hose protection to safeguard the quick-disconnect fitting.
- Sleek, Swiss design. The best elements of the Galileo in an upscale design.
- Stainless steel control buttons (3). Accessible, intuitive, easy to use, even when wearing gloves.
- Scuba, Gauge and Trimix modes: The Trimix mode is disabled from the factory. Activation is easy - no downloading or upgrading is required.
- Maximum operating depth. 394ft/120m for reliable data computing regardless of diving situation.
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
Read here to view our maintenance tips for dive computers
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.