The Scubapro Full Face Mask is a professional quality mask designed for safety and convenience while diving. Its reduced weight makes it very comfortable to wear. It is widely used by military and commercial divers worldwide.
The full face mask features large anti-fogging treated lenses that provide a substantially wide field of view and create an open, airy at-depth experience.
Thanks to its ultra-wide silicone skirt, the full face mask will fit a wide variety of faces. And its five-point "spider" strap system with quick-adjust stainless steel buckles enable you to dial in a fit that is virtually custom-made to conform to your facial contours.
The full face mask design is also ideal for using a secondary air source, for diving in contaminated environments, or if you want to set up an underwater communication system. For this reason, the full face mask is widely used by military and commercial divers worldwide. However, it is also a very viable option for recreational divers to want to take their diving skills and diving experiences to the next level.
- Reduced weight increases comfort during extended dives.
- Design features separate compartments for nose and mouth.
- Top compartment is equivalent to a dual lens mask.
- 5 point "spider" strap system enables mask to perfectly fit the face and comfortably spread strap tension.
- Stainless steel, quick-adjust, positive-lock buckles provide safety, comfort and reliability.
- Mineral anti-fogging treated lenses offer a clear field of view.
- Chemically resistant silicone skirt prevents damage when diving in contaminated waters.
- One-way valve provides an optional alternate air source adapter.
- Direct inhalation is possible with or without internal mouthpiece.