- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro Everflex Arch are possible the most comfortable 5mm thick neoprene boots that they have made. They have been anatomically designed to provide a closer match to your foot's natural arch and the diamond span interior helps to keep them nice and warm.
The neoprene is slightly thinner around the ankle where your wetsuit would overlap to prevent the boot from becoming too bulky, the foot pocket has been given a wide cut to create a cramp-free fit and even though the boots have been designed without a zipper the neoprene is more than pliable enough to make donning and doffing easy.
- Made from X-Foam, a limestone neoprene, petroleum-free, and compliant with strict PAH requirements. SCUBAPRO was the first to offer this, better protecting divers and our oceans.
- Arch design provides a new level of support and comfort.
- Neoprene is thinner (3.5mm) around the ankle to prevent bulkiness where it overlaps the wetsuit leg.
- Diamond Span interior improves both warmth and comfort.
- New sole with heel helps prevent the foot from sliding on boat ladders.
- The outside of the toe box is cushioned and protected against abrasion.
- Heel cap includes a molded fin strap keeper to eliminate strap slippage.
- No-zip design includes a webbing puller loop to aid in donning.
|Built-In Arch Support, Diamond Span Interior, Fin Strap Keeper, Ultra-Grip Sole, Reinforced Toe and Heel|
|1.3 lb | 0.588 kg|
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
Use this size guide to find the perfect fitting Scubapro Dive Boots for you. Please remember that this is a guide only and we strongly advise that you check for proper fit before using for the first time. Please contact us if you require further assistance with sizing or if you have any questions about the boots.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
ROYAL MAIL STRIKES - Employees of RM who collect, sort and deliver parcels and letters take national strike action on Thursday 24, Friday 25 and Wednesday 30 November and Thursday 1 December 2022. Please note deliveries will be affected.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.