Please note that this is for the 2015 model - not that there is much difference with the new Scubapro Everflex 3/2 ladies wetsuit but we have reduced the price to make way for this newer version so you are still getting a great wetsuit for 2/3rds of the cost!
Scubapro wetsuits used to come up quite small but they seem to have addressed this issue but the fore arms can still be a little tight on some people. If you are in between sizes then definitely go for the size above.
Features and Specifications
- 100% EverFlex neoprene material construction using multi-thickness panels for a superior combination of warmth and flexibility.
- Interior chest and back panels in absorbent Heliospan material. This smooth fabric is comfortable against the skin and soaks up and holds water, providing extra insulation and warmth.
- Double-blind stitched outer seams and single-blind stitched inner seams mean virtually water-tight seams overall, for extra durability and comfort.
- Glideskin seals at the wrist, ankles and neck to minimize water transfer.
- Ankle zippers with Glideskin seals on the 7/5mm and 5/4mm steamers.
- Smooth-cut neckline for enhanced non-pulling comfort.
- Compression-molded combination zipper flap/spinepad to reduce water entry and improve back protection.
- Nylon webbing thumb loop at base of back zipper for easy donning.
- Integrated Tatex knee and shoulder pads for abrasion resistance. Protective treatment on elbows.
- Metal main zipper slider is sturdy yet easy to operate.
- Treat yourself to total comfort with our new thickness offering, the 3/2mm EverFlex steamer. This warm water suit looks great on and feels so comfortable you will forget you are wearing one.
- Available in 7/5, 5/4 & 3/2 mm thickness
Scubapro Everflex wetsuit size chart