The Scubapro Equalizer is a traditional all round lift style BCD that has all the features you would expect from a high end BCD but it is built from lightweight materials to not only appeal to divers that are looking for excellent value for money but also those that want something lighter for travelling.
The Equalizer has everything you would normally find on a modern BCD including an integrated weight system, knife grommet holes, high performance inflator system, comfortable harness and padded backpad but because the BCD is made using 420 denier nylon the BCD feels a lot lighter without compromising on the durability of the BCD.
The advantages of opting for a full BCD for travelling is stability and lift. Travel BCDs will usually feature a flexible or soft backplate which takes away some of the cylinder stability and will quite often offer less lift because the bladder is smaller. The Equalizer has a full lightweight rigid backplate and is a full size BCD so there is no compromise on lift capabilities.
Additionally the Equalizer has big Velcro closure side pockets, four stainless steel D-Rings for accessory attachment and an octopus pocket on each side for rapid deployment of your redundant regulator
- 420 denier nylon construction ensures a long and active dive
- Wraparound air bladder provides a secure, comfortable ride at depth and on the surface
- Full size backpack delivers maximum stability
- Octopus pockets on each side offer options for carrying a backup second stage
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches ditch easily and secure with low-profile squeeze buckles
- Two large Velcro pockets fitted with knife attachment grommets offer lots of cargo-carrying capability
- Four stainless steel D-rings provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear
|Size ||Height ||Weight ||Cummerbund ||Lift|
|XS ||152-165 ||45-57 ||79-92 ||10.2|
|S ||157-170 ||54-70 ||89-104 ||12.2|
|M ||170-180 ||68-77 ||94-109 ||13.2|
|L ||180-185 ||77-95 ||97-112 ||15.3|
|XL ||185-190 ||88-109 ||102-119 ||17.3|