- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro Aladin H Matrix is a hose integrated version of the Aladin Sport Matrix and provides all the same features of the Sport but with the added benefit of on screen cylinder pressure and air time remaining.
The Aladin H Matrix uses a compact and intuitive data screen which has a mix of LCD segment and dot matrix displays for easy to read digits and clear menu system. The Aladin H is a full-featured dive computer designed for recreational divers looking for a convenient air-integrated dive computers.
The computer supports up to three gas mixes (21 to 100% oxygen) for accelerated decompression and provides an adjustable conservatism level to make the computer even safer if required. The Aladin H will also calculate intermediate safety stops based on nitrogen loading, previous dives and gas mixes for an extra degree of safety.
Other features include a digital compass, an active backlight for low light situations and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity support for data transfer to PC/MAC as well as to smart devices.
The Aladin H Matrix can be fitted with an optional Quick Release that allows the dive computer to be easily separated from the hose for storage or data transfer.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL16 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gases (21-100% O2).
- Fully air-integrated, the algorithm calculates remaining bottom time (RBT) and estimates workload based on breathing rate.
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Two Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge.
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
- Digital compass, displayed on matrix bottom row.
- Active backlight.
- Visual and audible alarms.
- Adjustable pp02 from 1.0 and 1.6, and it can be set to Off.
- Bookmark function.
- Lens protection cap.
- CR2450 user-replaceable battery rated for two years/300 dives.
- Dive logs can be stored and analysed via new Bluetooth 4.0 technology.
- Using the Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth 4.0) feature divers can download their dives to iOS and Android devices that handle the Bluetooth Low Energy technology.
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £30.
Standard UK delivery is from £3.50 for orders under £30 and sent using Royal Mail untracked First Class delivery. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is from £6.50.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.