- Delivery & Returns
The Orca D520 Torch is a powerful yet compact dive torch that delivers up to 1000 lumen using a CREE XM-L2 (U4) LED in a tight 12-degree beam with a wider 72-degree halo. The D520 has a marine-grade aluminium body and mechanically rotating head switch that protects the torch to a depth of 150m.
The D520 includes a rechargeable battery that features an integrated charging point. Simply remove the battery from the housing, plug in the supplied USB charging cable and insert into any USB port.
- Cree XM-L2(U4) LED, max 1000 lumen output
- Uses 1*18650/2*CR123A/2*16340 battery
- Mechanically head rotary switch offers high-reliability underwater
- Water pressure resistant construction, depth rated to 150m
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Over-discharge protection function
- Aircraft-grade high strength aluminium material
- The latest diamond grade hard-anodised seawater-corrosion-resistance finish
- Alloy aluminium reflector with professional optical analysis
- Two sides coated toughened glass with high water pressure resistance under deep water
- Dimension 134.5 x 30mm
- Net Weight : 113.5g, excluding battery
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail First Class delivery. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of dispatch. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.99.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.