- Delivery & Returns
The Oceanic Pro Plus X is a hose integrated dive computer with a large, bright and easy to read full colour low energy TFT display, all powered by a rechargeable battery. The ProPlus X has some of the most legible digits available on a dive computer so if you a fed up at squinting a low contrast small screens then the Pro Plus X is definitely for you.
The display takes full advantage of colour throughout the various screens, using a colour coding to draw the divers attention to important alerts and information. The Pro Plus X makes it easy to stay safe during your dive by clearing displaying air and no deco times remaining and required safety stops as well has a clear and understandable digital compass.
The Pro Plus X makes us of the Oceanic Dual Algorithm technology that gives you the option of choosing an algorithm that best suits your diving. Pelagic DSAT is the decompression model used by most dive computers and also the PADI RDP table. It is perfect for safe, repetitive dives over a variety of depths. This model doesn't penalise divers for profiles that don't conform to the traditional square box profile. Pelagic Z+, however, allows divers to safely maximise the bottom time at depth without incurring any penalties.
The computer features four large push buttons that offer intuitive navigation through the screens and menus, making adjusting settings and switching screens above and below the surface a breeze. Between dives, physically pushing the buttons isn't the only way to configure your Pro Plus X. The computer has Bluetooth 4.0 built in that allows the diverlog app to connect, giving full control over the settings as well as downloading dive profiles before you have even left the dive site..
What's in the Box:
- ProPlus X
- Charger connection module
- USB/mini USB charger cable
- Screen protector
- Zippered protective storage/carrying case
- 32" high pressure hose with quick disconnect.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Modes of Operation: AIR, NITROX, GAUGE
- Push Buttons: 4
- Algorithm: Dual Algorithm - Pelagic DSAT* (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlman ZHL-16C data basis)
- Tissue Compartments: 12 (5 to 480 minutes)
- Automatic Safety Stop Prompt: YES
- Cylinder Pressure and Air Time Remaining: YES
- Audible Alarm: YES
- OceanGlo Backlight (Push Button): YES
- SmartGlo Backlight (Sensor): YES
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion Rechargeable
- Battery Life: 35-60 hours between charges * depending on use and settings
- Operating Depth (Max): 330 ft - 100 m
- On-Unit Log Capacity: 99 Dives (24 dives per day)
- PC/Mac Interface: Optional
- User Reset / Power Off: YES
- Air Time Remaining Bar Graph: YES
- Nitrogen Tissue Loading Bar Graph: YES
- Oxygen Loading Bar Graph: YES
- Variable Ascent Rate Bar Graph: YES
- No Decompression Time Remaining Display: YES
- Air Time Remaining Display: YES
- O2 Time Remaining Display: YES
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail First Class delivery. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of dispatch. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.99.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.