The ultimate high performance, constant wear lifejacket, designed to offer the day yachtsmen and renowned sailor, complete assurance of quality, security and wearability.
The latest model of the test winning lifejacket offers a low neck profile comfort fit, which has been refined for some of the major names in racing, to give the wearer complete freedom of movement.
- Waist belt: 1.4 Kg
- Harness 1.7 Kg
- UM Pro Sensor dual indicator firing head
- A transparent inspection window within the pocket, allowing
- the wearer to easily check the cylinder status indicator,
- without the need to unpack and pack the lifejacket
- 180N buoyancy for quick in water turning speeds
- Kill cord loops
- Lateral tapered bladder for better in water positioning
- Fast inflation with turning speeds of up to 4 seconds
- 2 pockets for storing PLB, keys and phone
- Riverseal technology, giving 25% more abrasion resistance
- Increased Co2 retention
- Neon buoyancy colour for increased visual identification
- Lightweight and compact design and materials
Kru Sport Pro Datasheet
Light Fitting instructions
MBM Lifejackets Reviews Guide
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here