- Delivery & Returns
Darth Vader eat your heart out! The Ocean Reef's Space Extender Full Face Dive mask is the most futuristic piece of dive gear since re-breathers.
An easy crossover from normal scuba breathing system makes this mask a definite part of the future of diving.
The Space Extender Full Face Mask includes a state-of-the art regulator, reduced internal volume, an improved visual field and integrated surface air valve.
Weighing only 860grs (1.89lbs) with a positive buoyancy of 400grs (0.89lbs), this light mask fits the face very comfortably.
It is compatible to be used with a communication unit and various different accessories.
Treated with Tech polymer, which makes the mask fit to be used in extreme dive conditions, it is incredibly durable without adding too much bulk.
The mask can be donned and doffed quickly making it extremely safe to use and it is compatible with Nitrox up to 40%.
The Neptune Space is specifically designed for professional and high performance applications and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
Not sure which mask is right for you? Read out blog to find out
We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- State-of-the-art integrated regulator
- Reduced internal volume
- Improved visual field; visible light transfer of visor is 92%
- Premium grade silicone rubber bellows-type skirt (30-45 mm, double that of a conventional mask)
- Durable, scratch-resistant visor
- 4-position adjustable exhaust valve
- Patented 3-D equalization system
- Newly designed quick release system
- Six strap head harness with low elasticity and FRB (Fast Rotating Buckle), providing firm mask positioning and
quick mask donning and doffing
- Integrated surface air valve
- Easy access rubber purge button
- Techpolymer protection treatments allow for use in extreme conditions
- Total weight of 860 g (1.89 lbs) and a positive buoyancy of 400 g (0.89 lbs), providing a light and comfortable fit
- Can be used with a communication unit and various Neptune System accessories
- Comes in two sizes, medium/large and small/medium
- Optional accessory: Special adaptor allowing for connection of several kinds of regulators (two adaptor sizes, medium (standard) and small)
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.