- Delivery & Returns
The Ocean Reef Neptune III Backpack is all about versatility, adaptability, functionality and customisation that makes travelling with your Ocean Reef full face mask easier.
The bag isn't just about storing your full face mask. Its versatile design allows regulators or other kit to be stored in the lower compartment, fins to be stowed and carried using the front quick release straps, and it comes with a waterproof changing mat to name just a few of its features.
- Soft material padding for a comfortable wearing.
- Waterproof material for the external side.
- 2 waterproof external pocket.
- 6 D-rings and carabiners on the shoulder straps to hang accessories.
- Emergency whistle on chest clip.
- Different straps set-ups for carrying gear.
- 2 out-of-sight pockets.
- Smart opening to have access to the mask and an elastic strap to hold it.
- In the mask compartment: 2 pockets for tools and little accessories and a power bank pocket.
- Lower compartment with easy access and high load capacity for first stage, hoses, octo.
- Draining mesh on bottom.
- Waterproof changing mat.
- OCEAN REEF name tag.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.