This light truly lives up to its name of being a Pro light, it is incredibly high quality, bright, and perfect for taking high quality video.
With 4 modes, the light can handle a variety of situations. It has it's main mode, Flood, at 2500 lumens of white light in a 120 degree angle to light up enough to make even wide angle footage look great. It also has a 1000 lumen spot for general diving use, to light up where you are going, a 200 lumen red mode, as well as a 9W UV mode.
The light lasts anywhere between an hour and over 5 depending on the mode uses, and takes about 4 hours to recharge from fully depleted.
This is really a pro quality video light that will make any footage look amazing and really bring out the colors of the underwater world.
- Lumens: 2500 White Flood / 1000 White Spot / 200 Red / 9W UV
- Beam Angle: White 120 Degree, Spot 15 Degree, Red 120 Degree, UV 120 Degree
- Battery: Lithium-ion 3.7V/5800mAh #32650, charging time arounf 4 hrs.
- Burn time: White LED Full 100% around 60 mins, Red LED 5 hours up
- Depth Rating: 100m/330ft
- LED spec: CREM XM-L U2*5PCS (White, 5700K~7000K) + CREE XP-E N3*2PCS (Red, 620nm) + UV 365 nm
- Color temperature: 5700K~7000K(White)
- LED Life: more then 50000 hours
- Material: Aircraft degree aluminium+Hard anodized
- Size: 50(D) x 124.8(L) mm
- Weight: 220g(under water, battery included) / 410g (in air)
- Included mounts: 1" Ball
- Function: White light, Red light, Battery status indicator, Low battery warning, Low battery power protection, Temperature protection (If the temperature is too high, it will lower the brightness automatically to protect the light).
- Special function: Wrong battery electrode protection
- Warning: Please remove the battery during transportation.
- Battery Usage Tip: Please don't deplete your battery completely for a long time. Please recharge it reguarly to keep battery's life longer.
- Battery Usage Tip 2: It takes around 4 hours to charge the battery. (from fully dischared to 100%)
- Warranty: Light 1 year, Battery 3 months
[Color Temperature Data]
High 7484K 2279.02lm
Mid 7411K 1086.34lm
Low 7345K 505.26lm
High 1393K 130.02lm
Mid 1382K 96.12lm
Low 1377K 70.30lm
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here